Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Starbucks

This blog will consist of the mostly late-night thoughts of a lover of Jesus, college student, amateur yuppie, and half of a relationship with a really nifty guy (more on him at some other time). I have a Twitter, but goosh garsh! That 140 characters gets shorter everyday.

I want to, and must believe, that my thoughts are somehow significant and relatively humorous. For instance...

I had a stack of Ritz crackers and a Starbucks frappuccino for lunch (not because of any particular weight gain concerns, mind you) and I noticed on the side of my bottle of coffee that you could visit a website--www.starbuckscoffeeonthego.com. Popular culture had failed to tell me that there was some other way you could enjoy Starbucks coffee besides "on the go."

Oh, and if you're interested in the website, don't bother. I'll share the important part with you here:

Whatever it is, wherever it is, share your uniquely delicious experience with us and receive $1 off your next bottled Frappuccino® Coffee Drink.

Perhaps heartless capitalism is the meaning of life.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment